|Parody of||Trench Mauser|
|Released||5 August 2014|
|Featured in||The Expendabros|
|Weapon||MPS Auto Assault-12|
Trent Broser is a playable character from the run 'n gun game The Expendabros.
He is a parody of Trench Mauser portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger from The Expendables 3.
- Fire command:MPS Auto Assault-12
- Deals penetration if not obstructed and knock back against certain enemies.
- Bullet paths can sway and can occasionally hit higher/lower altitudes.
- Can headshot.
- Damage: About 11 damage at point-blank and about 4 damage at long range.
- Range: 11-12 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 5 shots per second. Can be increased to continuous.
- Special command: Airstrike
- Throws a beacon that disappears after a few seconds, summoning five air strike missiles near where it exploded from the top left of the screen.
- The beacon causes fear when it explodes is a puff of harmless smoke
- Can kill Trent and explodes corpses.
- Ammunitions: 3.
- Damage: About 25 damage per missile.
- Range: Can be thrown about 11 blocks horizontally. Missiles travel until they collide with something.
- Melee Command: Knife.
- His special is the same as Brodell Walker's.
- Strangely, when he is very close (In particular, if you observed carefully, it's when his gun passes through the door without opening) to a closed door and he's facing said door, he can shoot through it without breaking the door. This is advantageous as enemies cannot see through a closed door.
- This aspect is shared with Dirty Brory.
- Trench Mauser is not a part of the Expendables team, but instead, he's a rival (More like a competitor) of Barney Ross. Through occasionally he appears out of the blue to support them as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.