|Parody of||Leone "Léon" Montana|
|Released||25 August 2015|
|Weapon||Beretta 92FS with AL-GI-MEC compensator|
|Special||SGW Multimatch AR-15|
The Brofessional is a playable character in the run and gun platform game Broforce. He was added with the Brofessional Update.
Brofessional is based on the fictional character Leone "Léon" Montana played by Jean Reno in the film Léon: The Professional. In this movie, Léon is a professional killer referred to as a "cleaner" living in New York who comes to take care of a young girl named Mathilda after the death of her family at the hands of several crooked members of the D.E.A.
- Fire command: Suppressed Beretta
- Uses stealth kill animation.
- It does not knock the enemies back.
- Will not be obstructed by corpses.
- Can headshot.
- Enemies will not react to the pistol's firing.
- Damage: About 4 damage at long range and about 8 damage at point blank.
- Range: About 5 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 3 shots per second when held, but can be as fast as you pull the trigger.
- Special command: Brotilda's Sniper Rifle
- Target enemies in front of Brofessional in a slow traveling red wave. Brotilda then shoots them.
- Stronger enemies will be shot multiple times up to a maximum of three.
- Propane Tanks and Barrels are subject to targeting.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: About 8 per shot.
- Range: The wave is rectangular and can travel a maximum of 16 blocks, the height is 3 blocks. But distance can be shortened since the marker will stop if it hits any object.
- It destroys any door and passes through unaffected.
- It is consumed even if you targeted nothing.
- Melee command: Teleport Stab
- Invincible and invisible while he teleports in the direction selected and automatically stabs a nearby opponent.
- Only stabs if the opponent is close.
- He is able to 'aim' the teleport in a direction to some degree.
- Damage: About 9 per stab.
- Range: teleports 2 blocks away without enemies but can increased to 8 if there is.
- Can teleport through blocks.
- Time limit: Disappear up to about 1.5 seconds.
- Rate of Fire: About 2 per second.
- Due to the way his melee works, he cannot throw enemies.
- This does not make already attacking enemies stop attacking.
- He is the only Bro able to get through a solid steel wall, even walls that are 2 blocks thick with his teleport.
- According to a Pxlbyte interview, Brofessional is based on Evan's favorite action movie (Léon : The Professional) and actor (Reno)
- His melee attack is based on Léon's introduction in the movie and how he catches the Fatman in addition to his famed ability to disappear and reappear during gunfights.
- Using his melee, the player can glitch inside Satan's head (True Form), and the only way out is to teleport out. However if Satan loses his neck he will fall through once he teleports inside.
- His special is based on the sniper rifle lesson he gives to Matilda.
- In addition, he's the only Bro that can temporarily call up another Bro for a fixed period of time with special command that does not appear in-game otherwise.
- This makes Brotilda the only bro not to appear in regular gameplay and cannot be controlled, thus, she is not considered a playable character.
- He can return grenades with melee command.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|