|Health||75 (Vehicle version) or 100 (Miniboss version)|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
- The Terrorkopter has two different attacks:
- Bombing Run: The Terrokopter drops 4-5 bombs that deal area damage upon impact. Can be destroyed but it's usually impossible so dodge that. It will keep flying in a direction until enough bombs are dropped.
- Chain Gun: After each bombing run, Terrorkopter will usually attempt to reach the player's altitude. After it has successfully brought itself in a halt in altitude, it will fire after a few seconds (Indicated by a red diamond frame flashing).
- The bomb racks can be stood on and the Terrorkopter will not retaliate, making it easy to defeat there.
- The Terrorkopter was introduced in Broforce Brototype.
- Despite it's weak enough in terms of health, many players underestimate it, and are usually killed due to carelessness.
- It bears a vague resemblance to modern attack helicopters, specifically it's canopy.
- If a player manages to sneak on/behind the Terrorkopter, it will not react and the players are happy to attack as much as possible.
- Due to a bug, in the beta version MacBrover can destroy the Terrorkopter within a single TNT.