|Attacks||Shoots 4 rockets which home on the Bro.|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
The tank usually doesn't move much when idle. It usually rolls around a few blocks, stops, then turns around and repats the pattern.
When it detects a player, it starts to fire 4 rockets consecutively, reloads for a second, then continues firing until it sensed that the player is no longer seen by them. It's often tricky as the missile reach far. Being an underdog is usually the best option to dodge it.
- It seems to be based on the TOS-1 Buratino.
- However, it's entire turret has been drastically scaled down, for balancing reasons.
- Both its turrets and treads can be destroyed separately but destroying either of them kills the entire vehicle. You can use it as a platform to stand on and to reach higher places, even after it's destroyed.
- For some reason, it's possible to stun/neuralyze it, resulting it being completely paralyzed due to it caused friendly fire.
- This suggests that it's manned, but when destroyed, they explode.
- The Missile Tank was introduced in the Broforce Brototype.