|Parody of||Angus MacGyver|
|Released||4 September 2012|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
MacBrover is based on the fictional character Angus MacGyver portrayed by Richard Dean Anderson from the MacGyver TV series, a field agent of Phoenix Foundation and a Vietnam bomb defuser veteran.
Fire command: TNT
- When adjacent to any surface, MacBrover sticks it directly to surfaces rather than tossing out.
- Thrown dynamite can stick to enemies, causing the Fear (sometimes Confused) status.
- Explodes corpses.
- Damage: Around 22 damage per explosion.
- Range: Can be thrown about 3 blocks horizontally and explosion radius is about 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: Around 3 TNTs per second.
Special command: Turkey Bomb
- Induce Curiosity in nearby enemies and bringing them close, while they will ignore Macbrover.
- Upon the timer expiring or a second activation via special attack, the turkey explodes and blows everything up.
- Deals enough damage to instantly gib corpses.
- Ammunitions: 3.
- Damage: About 30 damage per explosion.
- Range: Can be thrown about 3 blocks horizontally. Explosion radius is about 4 blocks.
- Duration: The bomb can exist for a maximum of 10 seconds.
- Only one turkey Bomb can exist on the screen at the same time and should the player attempt to toss a second turkey bomb, it will blow up the first one instead.
- If the player changes into another bro while the Turkey Bomb is still there it will go off after the timer is up.
Melee command: Punch
- Knocks back.
- Damage: 4 damage per punch.
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 punches per second.
- Throw command: MacBrover throws a small enemy with TNT attached to them.
- Speed: 4 squares per second.
- Spring: 5 squares per second.
- Jump: 5 squares high.
- In the Festive Season update, his Turkey Bomb sprite is changed for an Explosive Present.
- A parody of MacGyver called McGruber portrayed by Will Forte also exists, but this bro seems to be based on the original character.
- According to his interview with PAYDAY TeamEvil, MacBrover is Ruan's favorite bro.
- If Broforce is worshipped as national heroes at the end of the campaign, MacBrover can be seen wtiring his signature on a Turkey Bomb.
- He appears during the Hell Stage of the Introductory Video, and throws a Turkey Bomb at the Undead Mooks, which caused them to be lured onto it and gets blown up as a result.
- Despite undead mooks are always armed in-game, the ones seen here are unarmed.
- The achievement "The Last Supper" can be earned if a player kills 10 or more terrorists at once using a single Turkey Bomb.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|