|Parody of||Gunnar Jensen|
|Released||5 August 2012|
|Featured in||The Expendabros|
|Special||Remotely Controlled Car|
Bronnar Jensen is a playable character from the run 'n gun game The Expendabros.
He is a parody of Gunnar Jensen portrayed by Dolph Lundgren in The Expendables 3.
- Fire command: Stickybomb Launcher, stick onto enemies and terrain, exploding after a few seconds.
- Damage: Around 27 damage per explosion.
- Range: Land about 8 blocks away if fired horizontally.
- Rate of Fire: 1 shot around every 0.75 seconds. Can't be maxed out.
- Special command: Remotely Controlled car, controlled instead of Bronnar for the duration of the move. The RC Car has similar movement to most Bros, being able to move, jump, and climb walls and ladders. Pressing the fire button while the RC Car is active will cause it to explode. Causes Fear in enemies aware of the RC Car.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Over 35 damage per explosion.
- Range: Can move about freely, though may be teleported back to Bronnar if it goes offscreen. Radius of explosion is 2 blocks.
- Time Limit: Around 11 seconds.
- Melee Command: Knife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.