|Parody of||RoboCop/Officer Alex Murphy|
|Released||16 May 2013|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
Brobocop is a parody of the fictional character RoboCop portrayed by Peter Weller in the Robocop film series. RoboCop is a cyborg built by the sinister corporation Omni Consumer Products from the corpse of Detroit Police Department officer Alex J. Murphy.
Fire command: Auto-9
- Brobocop can charge the pistol by holding the button.
- To be fully charged is signaled by a sound and a moving read bar on the gun.
- It will move progressively faster until it suddenly freezes and repeatedly flashes. Release the trigger for a barrage of bullets.
- Charge duration: For the most powerful burst, wait for 3 seconds..
- Damage: About 3 at long range and about 5 at point-blank.
- Range: 12 blocks when uncharged and 10-15 blocks when fully charged.
- Rate of Fire: Around 10 shots per second if uncharged, but at full charge several dozen shots are fired in a cone in less than a second.
Special command: Tracking Auto-9
- A green reticule appears and by using arrow keys, Brobocop selects and targets enemies with a green cross, that targets anything it touches with a red square.
- If the timer is up or an attack button is pressed, Brobocop fires a shot for each time an enemy is targeted, homing in on them and dealing damage to everything on the path.
- Explosive barrels, bosses, propane tanks are subjects to targeting.
- Brobocop remains still for the entire duration of the attack.
- A single eligible target can be targeted multiple times, which results in multiple shots fired.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Around 3 at long range and around 5 at point-blank.
- Range: Covers the whole screen and can be extended if the camera moves while the special is activated.
- Timer: 5 seconds before expiring. However can be ended quicker with the special command. Consumed even if targeted nothing.
Melee command: Data Spike.
- Does not knock the enemies back.
- Uses stealth kill animation.
- Damage: 7 damage per stab.
- Range: 1 block. Brobocop can dash up to two blocks if an enemy is nearby.
- Rate of Fire: About 4 stabs per second.
- Speed: 1 square per second
- Jump: 4 squares high
- According to a PxlByte interview he's based on Jarred's favorite action movie (Robocop 2) and actor (Peter Weller).
- Robocop is also portrayed by Robert John Burke in Robocop 3 and Richard Eden in the TV series.
- Robocop is also portrayed by Joel Kinnaman in a remake, but this bro is based on the original since he was playable before this movie release.
- Robocop, in the movies, is generally interpretated with very slow and clunky movements; in Broforce, this is reflected in his very slow run speed。
- However, his jump height is the same as the majority of other Bros.
- Despite having significantly more weapons in the movies, in Broforce, Brobocop only has the Auto-9 and the data spike.
- Despite him being highly resistant to damage in the films, this is not the case in-game due to balancing reasons like Brominator.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|