|Released||4 September 2012|
|Featured in||Broforce Brototype, Broforce|
Brade is a parody of the fictional character Blade portrayed by Wesley Snipes in the Blade film series. Blade is a half-vampire turned vampire-hunter that was infected upon birth.
Fire command: Katana
- Brade can deflect bullets and projectiles if timed correctly.
- Knocks enemies back.
- Damage: 5.1
- Range: 1 block.
- Rate of fire: Continuous, but don't depend on deflecting bullets all the time, one will hit you eventually.
Special command: Air Dash
- Brade dashes forward while slashing anyone in his way with the Katana.
- Ignores gravity and cannot jump.
- Damages and destroys anything that Brade passes through if possible.
- Can turn the other way using direction keys.
- Brade is invincible during this attack and deflects bullets/projectiles.
- Ammunition: 3.
- Damage: Over 35 if it hits constantly.
- Range: 8 Blocks. Brade dashes all this in a second.
Melee command: Throwing Knife
- Enemies fall where they stand.
- Uses stealth kill animation.
- Damage: 5 damage per knife.
- Range: About 3 blocks.
- Rate of Fire: About 3 knives per second.
- Increased speed.
- Higher jump height.
- He is the very first melee bro added in-game.
|Rambro • Brommando • B. A. Broracus • Brodell Walker • Bro Hard • MacBrover • Brade • Bro Dredd • Bro In Black • Snake Broskin • Brominator • Brobocop • Indiana Brones • Ash Brolliams • Mr. Anderbro • The Boondock Bros • Brochete • Bronan the Brobarian • Ellen Ripbro • Time Bro • Broniversal Soldier • Colonel James Broddock • Cherry Broling • Bro Max • The Brode • Double Bro Seven • Brodator • Brocketeer • Broheart • The Brofessional • Brolander • Broden • Dirty Brory • Tank Bro • Bro Lee|