The Airstrike is a type of attack in-game.
Usually they are called upon when a Bro moves past a certain point in the map.
They are perfect of catching rushing players off-guard.
Upon impact, they explode, dealing area damage.
- Airstrikes are subjects of causing friendly fire, which means it can kill other terrorists/aliens/demons.
- Each airstrike comprises a large shell that is identical to ones launched by the Artillery Truck.
- They usually fly diagonally, and there will usually be a red line along with a cross to hint it's location.
- Airstrike shells cannot be destroyed, however it is possible to deflect them.
- Usually, an airstrike only occurs once. Meaning that once the airstrike is conducted, it will never occur again. However rarely some are specifically arranged to be conducted multiple times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.